- Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, and 10.15 Catalina.
- 1G Hz processor, or above
- 512 megabytes (MB) or higher of RAM
- 1GB of available hard-disk space or higher
- 1024*768 resolution display or higher Monitor
Arabic, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Zulu
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAC
Amazon Music Recorder FAQ List
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does Amazon Music Recorder support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I use Amazon Music Recorder to convert the entire playlist from Amazon?
- 6. Why can't I play music online when I use Amazon Music Recorder?
- 7. How to open Amazon Music Recorder on macOS 10.15 Catalina?