What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Fix the issue of conversion failure under Windows 8.1.
- Solve conversion problem on Disk 2.
- Optimize some conventional functions.
Check History version→
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 bits or 64bits).
- 1GHz processor or above.
- 512 megabytes (MB) or higher of RAM.
- 1GB of available hard-disk space or higher.
- 1024*768 resolution display or higher Monitor.
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Finnish, Filipino, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese,Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Zulu.
Supported Input Formats
Amazon Music Unlimited & Prime Music
Supported Output Formats
MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC
Amazon Music Recorder FAQ List
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does Amazon Music Recorder support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I use Amazon Music Recorder to convert the entire playlist from Amazon?
- 6. Why can't I play music online when I use Amazon Music Recorder?
- 7. How to open Amazon Music Recorder on macOS 10.15 Catalina?