What's New in Version 1.0.0
- First version of TuneCable Spotify Downloader for Windows released.
Check History Version→
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10(32-bit & 64-bit).
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above.
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution.
- RAM: 512MB or higher RAM.
- Other: Spotify application installed (both official version and Windows Store version are fully supported).
Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, French, Galician, German, Georgian, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Macedonian, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romania, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Slovak, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does Spotify Music Downloader support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I convert the entire playlist from Spotify?
- 6. How to automatically store the output audio into Artist/Album folders?
- 7. The output audio quality is unsatisfied, how to improve the output quality?
- 8. How to make Spotify Music Downloader work faster under Spotify V1.0.87 or above on Mac?
- 9. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed" when converting Spotify music?
- 10. How to fix no sound issue on Mac after using Spotify Music Downloader?