TuneCable iMazon Recorder is specially developed to help users download any track, album or playlist from Amazon Music Unlimited & Prime Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF or ALAC with ID3 tags kept. With this Amazon audio converter, users can transfer Amazon songs to any portable devices for offline listening.
Download and Install the latest version of TuneCable iMazon Recorder to have a try:
Run TuneCable iMazon Recorder on Windows PC and sign in with your Amazon Music account, then directly click on the Key icon to open the registration window.
Copy and paste the registration Email and Code you received into the registration popup window.
The registration information is case sensitive. Please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.
First please make sure that you have downloaded the right program. The registration information is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the E-mail and Code into the registration popup dialog. If you are sure that you are running the right program and following the direction but still get the error message, please contact our support team via [email protected] for further help.
TuneCable trial version only allows trial users to convert 3 music files at a time and convert the first 3 minutes of each song for sample testing. To unlock this restriction, please purchase a license. Buy Now →
Q4. What kinds of music does TuneCable iMazon Recorder support converting? What output format can it export?
TuneCable iMazon Recorder is a professional Amazon Music downloader which is able to bypass the downloading limits of Amazon Music and download songs, albums, or playlists from Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF or ALAC format.
Of course, you can use TuneCable iMazon Recorder to convert the entire playlist, artist or album from Amazon Music.
For the sake of providing users with the best conversion rate, TuneCable iMazon Recorder adopts a new conversion technology. Please do not play Amazon Music on other devices during conversion.
Yes, TuneCable iMazon Recorder can retain Ultra HD audio quality for Amazon Music HD subscribers after conversion.
1) Please make sure the songs you want to convert can be played normally on TuneCable or on the Amazon Music web player in Chrome.
2) Please don't connect an external audio device to your computer during the conversion and don't play Amazon Music on other devices at the same time.
3) Please do not login Amazon account on other devices and play music during the conversion process.
Cause: An unknown error is occuring.
Solution: You can try again later or change your conversion mode under the program setting.
Cause: Error code 1005, 1200, 1201, 6208 belongs to runtime error.
Solution: Please restart the program for a try.
Cause: Your Amazon Music account is logged in and playing music at the same time on multiple devices.
Solution: Please make sure that you are only using Amazon Music on your computer while in conversion.
Cause: Error code 1010, 1700-1702 mean you are encountering errors like query no match, query failure, download failure under "YouTube Download" conversion mode.
Solution: Please try Amazon Record Mode in the settings.
Cause: TuneCable fails to initiate Amazon Music.
Solution: Please restart the program for a try. If the problem still persists, we suggest you reinstall Amazon Music from its official website.
Cause: Error code 1102 means TuneCable fails to play Amazon Music, you can check if you can fix it with the below options.
(1) Please check if you are using the latest version of TuneCable and Amazon Music.
(2) Please check if you can play the song on Amazon Music like you normally do.
(3) If you are using Bluetooth or other device to connect your computer, please break the connection.
If you encountered the Failed 1802/1803 when using TuneCable iMazon Recorder for Mac under macOS 11.1 or above, please follow our instructions below to authorize 'Music' in the 'Automation' section.
Step 1: Go to 'System Preferences' > 'Security & Privacy' > 'Privacy' module.
Step 2: Find the 'Automation' option, then enable 'Music' option under TuneCable iMazon Recorder.
If the problem persists, please provide us with more detailed information to our support team via [email protected] for further analysis, we will find the solution for you ASAP:
1. Which macOS are you running?
2. Do you have Prime Music, Amazon Music Unlimited or Amazon Music HD membership? or are you an Amazon Music Free user?
3. Which version of Amazon Music are you using?
4. What’s the output format and settings you chose?
5. Does the problem happen to a certain audio file or to all audio files?
6. Please offer us your Amazon Music or playlist URL for our testing.
7. Please send us the log files for our analysis. You can find them by going to Sidify, Menu > Open Log File > logs. A window that contains the log files would pop up. They are Sidify Amazon Music Converter.log and amazon.log.
Cause: Error code 4000-4005, 4100-4105 means the input/output path does not exist, the program fails to create the output files or the name of the output path is too long, or need authorization to create a folder.
Solution: Run TuneCable as an administrator, go to the "Setting" window, set a different output path, and choose "None" under "Output Organized" for a try.
For Error 4003, please change the output path to a disk that has much space left.
Cause: Error 4106 means the output file is too large to save into your FAT disk.
Solution: Please choose another output path apart from FAT disk.
Q18. I encounter some problem that I can't find any solution in FAQ. How can I get technical support?
Should you encounter any problem that couldn't be solved by the solutions above, please contact our support team at [email protected] via e-mail for further help.
- 1. How to register TuneCable iMazon Recorder?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code" when trying to register?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does TuneCable iMazon Recorder support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I use TuneCable iMazon Recorder to convert the entire playlist from Amazon?
- 6. Why can't I play music online when I use TuneCable iMazon Recorder?
- 7. Does TuneCable iMazon Recorder support Amazon Music HD?
- 8. What to do when TuneCable iMazon Recorder fails to convert music?
- 9. How to Fix Error 1000?
- 10. How to Fix Error 1005, 1200, 1201, 6208?
- 11. How to Fix Error 1007?
- 12. How to Fix Error 1010, 1700-1702?
- 13. How to Fix Error 1101?
- 14. How to Fix Error 1102?
- 15. How to Fix Error 1802-1803?
- 16. How to Fix Error 4000-4005, 4100-4105?
- 17. How to Fix Error 4106?
- 18. I encounter some problem that I can't find any solution in FAQ. How can I get technical support?