Amazon Music Converter is specially developed to help users download any track, album or playlist from Amazon Music Unlimited & Prime Music to MP3, AAC, WAV of FLAC without needing to install Amazon Music app. With this Amazon audio converter, users can transfer Amazon songs to any portable devices for offline listening.
Download and Install the latest version of Amazon Music Converter to have a try:
Run Amazon Music Converter on Windows PC and sign in with your Amazon Music Unlimited account, then directly click on the Key icon to open the registration window as below.
Then copy and paste the registration Email and Code you received into the registration popup window.
The registration information is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.
First please make sure that you have downloaded the right program. The registration information is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the E-mail and Code into the registration popup dialog. If you are sure that you are running the right program and following the direction but still get the error message, please contact our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.
TuneCable trial version only allows trial users to convert 3 music files at a time and convert the first 3 minutes of each song for sample testing. To unlock this restriction, please purchase a license. Buy Now →
Q4. What kinds of music does TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter support converting? What output format can it export?
Amazon Music Converter is a professional Amazon Music Downloader which is able to bypass the downloading limits of Amazon Music and download songs, albums, or playlists from Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC format.
Of course, you can use TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter to convert the entire playlist, artist or album from Amazon Music.
For the sake of providing users with the best conversion rate, TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter adopts a new conversion technology. However, it is a pity that now the program doesn't support online music playback.
Since macOS 10.15 catalina introduces new security mechanisms, a software from the internet or directly from an unidentified developer will be suspected as malware and failed to install it on Mac. To deal with it, please follow How to Open TuneCable on macOS 10.15 Catalina.
No. We have a plan to support Amazon Music HD in the future, but currently, TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter doesn't support Amazon Music HD.
1) Please make sure the songs you want to convert can be played normally on TuneBoto or on the Amazon Music web player in Chrome.
2) Please don't connect an external audio device to your computer during the conversion and don't play Amazon Music on other devices at the same time.
3) Please do not login Amazon account on other devices and play music during the conversion process.
If the problem persists, please provide some informations below and contact the support team via email: email@example.com
1. Which Windows OS are you using? Windows 7/8/10? 32 bits or 64 bits?
2. If you're Windows 10 user, please send us a screenshot about the version and edition of your Windows. (Tip: just press Win+R on your keyboard, type in "winver", and hit Enter)
3. Are you a Prime Music user or Amazon Music Unlimited user? And which country/region does your Amazon Music account belong to?
4. What is the output format you choose?
5. Did the problem happen to a certain audio file or to all audio files? (If only a few music files can't be converted successfully, please restart the program and try to convert them again.
6. Which conversion mode did you choose in Setting window? Fast mode or Normal mode?
7. Please send us the log files. Launch TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter, click the Menu button (on the upper right corner) > Open log file. You will see a logs folder, please send us all the files in this folder.
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does Amazon Music Converter support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I use Amazon Music Converter to convert the entire playlist from Amazon?
- 6. Why can't I play music online when I use Amazon Music Converter?
- 7. How to open TuneCable Apps on macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- 8. Does Amazon Music Converter support Amazon Music HD?
- 9. What to do when Amazon Music Converter fails to convert music?