Spotify Music Downloader is one of the best Spotify music recorder on Windows which can convert any Spotify song with 5X faster speed than other audio recorders do. Furthermore, It converts Spotify audio to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV format with ID3 tags kept after recording. Please follow the step by step tutorial below to learn about how to use TuneCable's Spotify Music Downloader for Spotify quickly.
Download and Install the latest version of Spotify Downloader to have a try:
Before purchasing Spotify Music Downloader for Spotify, you can try to download the free trial version of TuneCable's Spotify Music Downlaoder which allows you to convert the first 3 minutes of each file for sample testing. In order to unlock this limitation, you'll need to purchase a license for registering on the trial version of TuneCable program.
You can directly click the "" icon to open the registration window below and complete the registration process.
Then copy and paste the registration Email and Code you received into the registration popup window.
The registration information is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.
First please make sure that you have downloaded the right program. The registration information is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the E-mail and Code into the registration popup dialog. If you are sure that you are running the right program and following the direction but still get the error message, please contact our support team for help.
Spotify Music Downloader trial version only allows trial users to convert 3 music files at a time and convert the first 3 minutes of each song for sample testing. To unlock this restriction, please purchase a license. (Learn More )
Q4. What kinds of music does Spotify Music Downloader support converting? What output format can it export?
Now, Spotify Music Downloader for Spotify is specially designed for converting Spotify song and Spotify playlist to MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC format.
Of course, you can. Spotify Music Downloader supports converting the entire playlist by dragging and dropping the playlist from Spotify to TuneCable.
Tips: If you want to convert a playlist with more than 200 songs, we suggest you should open the playlist on Spotify, select all files in the playlist and drag & drop them to Spotify Music Downloader for converting. Or we suggest you'd better to create some new playlists and separately add them for converting.
Before converting, you can choose to sort the output music files into folders by "Artist/Album", "Artist", "Album", "Artist/Album" or "None" in Spotify Music Downloader's setting window, so that the files would be organized properly.
If the output audio quality is unsatisfied, please make sure your network is stable and re-convert the music.
The latest version of Spotify Music Converter Mac allows users to convert Spotify music/playlists/podcasts at 5x speed under Spotify V1.0.87 or above. You can follow "How to Convert Spotify Music at 5x Speed under Spotify V1.0.87 or Above" to learn how to make Spotify Music Converter work faster on Mac.
- Please make sure your music can be well-played on your Spotify before converting.
- Please check whether there is any external audio device connected with your computer including USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and HDMI, etc. If it is, please disconnect them and retry.
- Please delete the driver file under "/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/MJRecorderDevice.driver" (see Q10), then reboot your Mac and retry.
Some users responded that there was no sound from Mac laptop speakers after downloading and using Spotify Music Downloader. Now you can manage to fix this sound issue by following:
1. Open "Terminal" on machine. You can do this by click "Applications" folder in Finder, then open "Utilities" and double-click on "Terminal".
2. Copy this code:
sudo rm -rf /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/MJRecorderDevice.driver and paste it to the pop up terminal window, and press "Return". Then enter the password of your Mac and press "Enter" on the keyboard.
3. Close this "Terminal" window on Mac.
4. Restart your machine. Restart your Mac and then you can play the audio normally via media devices.
Since macOS 10.15 catalina introduces new security mechanisms, a software from the internet or directly from an unidentified developer will be suspected as malware and failed to install it on Mac. To deal with it, please follow How to Open TuneCable on macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Q12. How to download all songs from my Spotify playlist seems TuneCable Spotify Downloader can only load and download 100 songs of it.
Due to Spotify's restriction, when draging and droping playlist from Spotify to other program, it can only load out 100 songs of the playlist. To solve this problem, please follow our steps below. Or you can watch this video to know how to do.
1. Launch Spotify app or Spotify Web Player, open the playlist which you want to download.
2. Click the first track, then scroll down to the bottom. Hold down the "SHIFT" key from your keyboard and click the last track.
3. Now you can drag these songs and drop them in specific area which defined on the interface.
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does Spotify Music Downloader support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I convert the entire playlist from Spotify?
- 6. How to automatically store the output audio into Artist/Album folders?
- 7. The output audio quality is unsatisfied, how to improve the output quality?
- 8. How to make Spotify Music Downloader work faster under Spotify V1.0.87 or above on Mac?
- 9. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed" when converting Spotify music?
- 10. How to fix no sound issue on Mac after using Spotify Music Downloader?
- 11. How to open Spotify Music Downloader on macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- 12. How to download all songs from my Spotify playlist seems TuneCable Spotify Downloader can only load and download 100 songs of it.