TuneCable provides free trial versions of all products for downloading directly from our website. Before you purchase the full versions of TuneCable, please download these programs to test whether they are compatible with your computer systems and meet your needs of conversion.
Once the order is done, the sale cannot be cancelled. However, there are also some exceptions for special cases. In order to make it clear to you, we've listed TuneCable refund policy as below:
We do not accept the refund requests or products exchange in these cases:
- You changed your mind after placing a payment.
- You purchased the so-called "wrong" product, and you purchased the "right" product from other companies.
- You requested a refund for technical issues, but never asked for any assistance from our support team with any detailed descriptions of the problem.
- You requested a refund but the order has already exceeded 30 days.
- You failed to receive the registration code for the product, and neither tried our "Registration Code Retrieval" wizard nor asked for assistance from our support team.
We accept refunds in these cases:
- You purchased a wrong product from TuneCable, and then purchased the right product from TuneCable within 30 days. We can refund you for the wrong product. But if the two products are irrelevant, we do not approve the refund.
- You paid twice for the same product accidentally. We can refund the duplicated purchase to you.
- You never received the registration code, and got no response from our support team after inquiring us.
- TuneCable has fatal technical problems that our technical support team can't provide a fix within 30 days.
Once the order is cancelled, please:
- Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
- Destroy the disc and uninstall the software from your computer if you purchased a CD version.