TuneCable iMazon Recorder is to help users download any track, album, or playlist from Amazon Music Unlimited & Prime Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC and AIFF. With this audio recorder, users can transfer Amazon songs to any portable devices for offline listening.
Download and install the latest version of TuneCable iMazon Recorder to start a free trial:Free Download
*Tips: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the free trial version. Please buy the full version to unlock the limit.
TuneCable iMazon Recorder is an easy-to-use program. Just open the program, add Amazon Music to Sidify, choose the output format (MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF), and then click Convert to export the Amazon Music to your local computer.
How to Register TuneCable iMazon Recorder for Windows?
Run TuneCable iMazon Recorder on PC and then click on the Key icon to open the registration window as below.
Please copy and paste the registration Email and Code you received into the registration popup window in case of any misinput.
The registration information is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the info.
How to Use TuneCable iMazon Recorder to Download Amazon Music to MP3?
Run TuneCable iMazon Recorder on PC, and the Amazon Music app would be opened automatically.
Drag & drop a song, album or playlist from the Amazon Music app to TuneCable. Select the songs that you'd like to convert and then click OK.
Click on the(Settings) icon on the upper right corner to customize the output settings: Output Format (Auto/MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV/AIFF), Output Quality (320kbps, 256kbps, 192kbps, 128kbps) and Output Path.
To better organize your music library, you can save the output audio files by Artist, Album, Artist/Album, or Album/Artist.
Click on the "Convert" button to start converting the Amazon Music to the output format you chose.
Once the conversion is completed, you can click the Converted tab to find the well converted music on your local drive.
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does TuneCable iMazon Recorder support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I use TuneCable iMazon Recorder to convert the entire playlist from Amazon?
- 6. Why can't I play music online when I use TuneCable iMazon Recorder?
- 7. Does TuneCable iMazon Recorder support Amazon Music HD?
- 8. What to do when TuneCable iMazon Recorder fails to convert music?