TuneCable Music Downloader achieves to convert Spotify Music files to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC or AIFF format without quality loss. Please refer to the following guide on how to register the program on your Windows PC and how to use the program to convert audio files.
Download and Install the latest version of TuneCable Music Converter for Windows to have a try:Try It Free
*Tips: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the free trial version. Please buy the full version to unlock its limits.
How to Register Spotify Downloader for Windows?
You can directly click the "Registration Key" icon or click the top-right "Menu" button and choose "Register" in the drop-down list, and you will get the registration window.
Copy and paste the registration Email and Code into the registration popup dialog.
The registration info is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.
How to convert Spotify Music to MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV/AIFF?
Run Spotify Downloader on Windows
Launch Spotify Downloader on Windows. You will see the simple and intelligible interface of Spotify Downloader.
Add Tracks or Playlist from Spotify to Spotify Music Converter.
Please drag and drop the playlist from Spotify Application to the rectangular box of the main interface directly, or you can copy and paste the link and click "Parse".
Set Preferences of Spotify Downloader
Click the "Setting" button on the main interface, and then there will be a pop-up window which allows you to set the output parameters.
TuneCable supports to convert Spotify music files as MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC or AIFF. More than that, highest output audio quality can up to 320 kbps.
When finish settings, click "Convert" button to start converting. After conversion, click "Converted" to find your converted Spotify music.
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does TuneCable Spotify Downloader support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I convert the entire playlist from Spotify?
- 6. How to automatically store the output audio into Artist/Album folders?
- 7. The output audio quality is unsatisfied, how to improve the output quality?
- 8. How to make Spotify Music Downloader work faster under Spotify V1.0.87 or above on Mac?
- 9. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed" when converting Spotify music?
- 10. How to fix no sound issue on Mac after using Spotify Music Downloader?
- Q11. How to download all songs from my Spotify playlist seems TuneCable Spotify Downloader can only load and download 100 songs of it.