Apple Music Converter is a powerful music converter which can help you convert Apple Music files, audiobooks and M4P music files to MP3, M4A, WAV, or FLAC format. Please refer to the following guide on how to register the program on your Windows PC and how to use the program to convert audio files.
Download and Install the latest version of Apple Music Converter for Windows to have a try:Try It Free
*Tips: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the free trial version. Please buy the full version to unlock its limits.
How to Register Apple Music Converter for Windows?
Launch Apple Music Converter.
Click the top-right "Menu" button and choose "Register" in the drop-down list, you will get the registration window.
Copy and paste the Email and Code into the registration popup dialog.
The registration info is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.
How to convert Apple Music to MP3/M4A/FLAC/MAV?
Run Apple Music Converter on Windows
Launch Apple Music Converter on Windows. You will see the simple and intelligible interface of Apple Music Converter.
Add Audio Files to Apple Music Converter
Click the "Add" button, then you will see a pop-up window which will show you all the iTunes folders. You can add Apple Music files, audiobooks, and M4P audio as you want.
Set Preferences of Apple Music Converter
Click the "Settings" button on the main interface, and then there will be a pop-up window which allows you to set the output path and the output audio format. If you do not change output path, the output audio will save in the default folder.
Output format as MP3, WAV, FLAC or M4A are available when converting Apple Music songs and iTunes M4P music. In addition, you are able to set the output audio quality up to 320 kbps.
When finish customization, click "Convert" button to start converting. If you don't want to convert a certain music, please click the "Remove" button to remove this song before converting it. After conversion, click the "History" button in the main interface to find the output audio.
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. How to solve the problem that it fails to read iTunes library?
- 4. Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
- 5. What kind of audio formats could be converted?
- 6. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed"?
- 7. What should I pay attention while using this program?
- 8. Solutions to Error 1000, 1005, 1008?
- 9. Solutions to Error 1001?
- 10. Solutions to Error 1002?
- 11. Solutions to Error 1004, 1006, 1009?
- 12. Solutions to Error 1007?
- 13. Solutions to Error 5008?
- 14. Where can I get the converted files?
- 15. How to improve the output audio quality?
- 16. The output files have several short breaks of silence?
- 17. 1 or 2 seconds of a random song adds to the converted audio?
- 18. How to organize the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
- 19. How to do if there is no sound in the output audio on Windows?